Thursday, August 1, 2013

Television These Days II



Golden Computer Studios is proud to premiere Television These Days II!
What if our family had a TV show? Be sure to watch for hilarious spoofs on American Idol, Andy Griffeth, Shirley Temple, The Incredible Journey, A Romantic Soap Opera, Bill Nye The Science Guy, and much more! It was made for my Father's birthday.
This is a sequel to Television These Days. If you haven't seen that one yet check it out here.
And I'm sorry for not giving some of my blog followers a heads up.
Enjoy! (And stay tuned for bloopers next week!)

4 comments:

Abigail Gwyn said...

Awesome! Hilarious! I've been wondering about what had happened to you guys, glad to know you're back!

Jhoppster said...

Abigail,
I will be posting several things that I have neglected to post on this blog during the past few months. Yeah, we did take a bit of a hiatus...:)

Lilac Bud Gal said...

This was so funny. :) I can't wait to see the bloopers!!!! =D

Abigail Gwyn said...

Well good, I look forward to seeing them.

Post a Comment